All rooms at Bluebay are spacious, bright and beautifully decorated in Zanzibari style with hand-carved furniture. The comfortable Garden Rooms overlook the grounds, while the popular Superior Rooms are elevated, offering views over the gardens to the beach and ocean beyond.
The exclusive Junior Suites are only 30 metres from the ocean and are split level with a large seating area, magnificent verandah and even a private garden with outdoor shower.
Finally, there are two beachfront Sultan Suites: the ultimate in opulence, privacy and luxury – a Sultan would expect nothing less!
The main dining facility at the Resort where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served, depending on the meal plan. The Makuti Restaurant enjoys magnificent views over the swimming pool to the ocean beyond.
- Breakfasts is buffet style with live cooking stations
- Lunch buffet is served at Bluebay Beach Resort or Sultan Sands Island Resort
- Dinner is buffet or table d’hote with weekly beach and poolside parties
- Guests enjoy 15% discount on a la carte meals at Kivuli and Bahari Restaurants
- Dinners are themed with cyclic menus with different themes including Zanzibar, Italian, Swahili, Set Menu, Kiwengwa Seafood BBQ, etc.
- Besides live music, entertainment includes: traditional Zanzibar dancers; Taarab Music; acrobats; and other local performances.
- Dress code: strictly smart casual for the gents (no shorts allowed during dinner).
- There are smoking and non-smoking areas in the restaurant.
- Restaurant is available for guests on all meal plans.
Palms Pool Bar
The Pool Bar is located by the swimming pool and serves a full range of wines, spirits, soft drinks and fresh juices as well as specialised coffees.
Pool Bar information:
- It is the main bar at Bluebay Beach Resort & Spa serving pre- and after-dinner cocktails for guests
- A relaxing ambiance for guests as they enjoy the various entertainment provided in the evenings
- Live band performances on most evenings until closing time
- The bar features a Shisha Corner offering many traditional flavours
Blue Marlin Beach Restaurant
Situated right at the ocean’s edge, the Blue Marlin restaurant serves a la carte al fresco lunchtime grilled or stir-fried seafood buffets for guests of both resorts. Fresh fish, chilled wine and a cool ocean breeze – it doesn’t get better!
Serving seafood and Italian specialities, the Bahari Grill offers an exclusive dining experience for à la carte lunch or dinner.
Bahari Grill information:
- Operational from 1900 hrs to 2200 hrs
- Guests should ideally make reservations at the Guest Relations Office
- Honeymooners staying for a minimum of 7 nights can enjoy one free meal at this restaurant
Dress code: smart casual with no shorts allowed at dinner.
Blu Deli Terrace Café
For Bluebay Beach Resort guests, the coffee lounge & terrace is the perfect place to cool off after a hard morning sunbathing! Read, play board games, check your e-mail using the free WiFi or just enjoy Zanzibar’s world-famous coffee and a delicious slice of cake. You are on holiday after all.
Offer Valid to 31st May 2021
*Terms & Conditions apply