Cairo & Upper Egypt- 7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS
07 DAYS / 06 NIGHTS, Cairo 3 Nights + Cruise 3 Nights
Holiday price Inclusions:
- 03 Hotel nights based on B/B.
- 01 Full Day of Sightseeing’s with English Speaking Guide and Entry Fees with Private A/C New Vehicle.
- 03 Nights Cruise based on Full Board with English Speaking Guide and Entry Fees with Private A/C New Vehicle.
- Meet and assist at the Airport and transfers through-out with Private A/C New Vehicle.
- This program is Valid only for Fridays of the week Cruises Only ex Aswan 3 Nights.
- All mentioned above meals are International Cooked Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Meals.
- Children under the age of 4 years free of charge on land package only; they only pay for airfare.
The above rates do NOT include the following services:
- Egypt entry visa.
- The rate doesn’t include International or Domestic Air Fare.
- Tipping, Visa to Egypt or any Extras is not included, Customary recommend Tipping 8$ PP per day.
- Sound & Light Show OR the Egyptian Night with Dinner and Belly Dancing 100$ Per Person
- Abu-Simbel Trip by Air from Aswan 300$ Per Person minimum of 2 Pax.
- Clients coming to Egypt must have a PCR for Covid-19 with negative result 48 hours prior to travel to Egypt
- And leaving Egypt they must do the PCR 48 Hours prior to departure with negative result cost of Lab certified with government is 200$ Per person
- Any special request such as Smoking | Non Smoking | Early Check-in | Late Check-out is strictly subject to availability at the time of check-in at the hotel
- Offer valid till end of Sept. 2021(Unless hotel changes their tariff)
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- We reserve the right to change the sequence of the visits as long as we provide every item mentioned on the above itinerary.
- Check-in Hotel 03:00PM and check-out by 12:00 Noon, check-in Cruise 12:00 Noon and check-out by 09:00AM
Wednesday: Day 01:
Arrival at Cairo International Airport where our representative will meet and assist you through Government & Customs Formalities and transfer to your hotel
Thursday: Day 02:
Visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which houses the world’s largest collection of artifacts from the era of the pharaohs, we spend the afternoon at the Great Pyramids of Giza: Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos, and the Defending Sphinx. (B)
Friday: Day 03:
Morning, transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight to Aswan, meet at Aswan Airport and transfer to your Cruise Ship for a three nights Cruise, afternoon enjoy a Felucca sail on the famous River Nile to view the Agha Khan Mausoleum and the Nilometer. (B/L/D)
Saturday: Day 04:
Morning, half day to visit the High Dam & the Unfinished Obelisk, noon sail to Kom Ombo village to see the Temple of Sobek, and continue sailing after the visit to Edfu City and overnight. (B/L/D)
Sunday: Day 05:
After breakfast, we take a Horse Carriage Ride to visit the Horus Temple at Edfu, and after the visit we sail to cross the Esna Lock on the Nile to reach Luxor at night. (B/L/D)
Monday: Day 06:
Early Morning, we Cross the Nile to visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon, flight back to Cairo. (B)
Tuesday: Day 07:
Transfer to Cairo Airport for your Departure Flight. (B)
|Tourist Class 3*||COST PER PERSON IN A USD PER DOUBLE ROOM|
|Per Person in Double||650 X 2 = USD 1300|
|First Class 4*||2 Pax|
|Per Person in Double||699 X 2= USD 1398|
|Deluxe 5*||2 Pax|
|Per Person in Double||880 X 2 = USD 1760|
+ Cost of Domestic Ticket Cairo / Aswan – Luxor / Cairo around 285$ Per Person depends on flights availability
5* Cairo Hotel: Meridien Pyramids or Similar.
4* Cairo Hotel: Grand Pyramids or Similar.
3* Cairo Hotel: Pyramids Plaza or Similar.
5* Deluxe Cruise: Nile Premium or Similar.
5* Standard Cruise: Emilio or Similar.
*** We use 5* Standard Cruises for 4* & 3* Hotel category
*** And we use 5* Deluxe Cruises for 5* Hotel category
4* Cairo Hotel: Grand Pyramids, Marcelo or Similar.
5* Cruise: Dolphin or Similar.