Athens | Mykonos | Paros | Santorini
Rate is per person sharing for 8 Nights.
- 2-nights’ accommodation in ATHENS at selected category of hotel.
- 2-nights’ accommodation in MYKONOS at selected category of hotel.
- 2-nights’ accommodation in SANTORINI at selected category of hotel.
- 2-nights’ accommodation in PAROS at selected category of hotel.
- Daily breakfast (except on the day of arrival).
- Return Airport transfers by Private vehicle in Athens.
- Return shared transfers in Mykonos, Paros and Santorini.
- Ferry from Athens to Mykonos (normal) to Paros (normal) to Santorini (high-speed) (economy class –
- Sightseeing in Greece:
Athens by Night tour with local dinner at Greek Tavern (Seat in coach tour)
Half-day city tour of Athens (Seat in coach tour)
- International and domestic air ticket. (Santorini – Athens)
- Greece Visa Charges.
- Daily Room overnight Tax payable directly to the hotel upon arrival.
- 3-star hotels: The amount is EUR 1,50 per room per night.
- 4-star hotels: The amount is EUR 3,00 per room per night.
- 5-star hotels: The amount is EUR 4,00 per room per night.
- Meals other than specified. Tips, Porterage, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions.
- Any items of personal nature.
- Any items or services not specified in the ‘PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
- Bank remittance charges of EUR 30.
- The above price is based on a minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
- Maximum 3 persons (adult/child) are allowed per room in any European Country.
- The above price is not valid for travel during trade fair period and special events.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- At this point in time, no services are confirmed, and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of
transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check-in or late checkout is to the hotel’s discretion; unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & VISA REQUIREMENTS
No responsibility is accepted for loss of or damage to travel documents or any passenger’s belongings. Greece
(single entry) visa is required. We suggest you check with Consulate / Embassy for updated visa requirements.
Securing visa is the responsibility of the booking agent.