The Residence Zanzibar is set in isolated splendour on the South West coast of the island, on 32 hectares of pristine land. Located just 55 minutes from the airport and the capital Stone Town, The Residence Zanzibar lies on a mile-long powdery white sand beach, flanked by coconut palms and the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. The village of Kizimkazi, famous for its dolphin safaris, is close by (20 minutes by car).
The villas are divided into 6 categories:
- 34 Luxury Garden Pool Villas – 155 m2
- 13 Luxury Ocean Front Pool Villas – 155 m2
- 11 Prestige Ocean Front Pool Villas – 194 m2
- 5 Frangipani Garden Pool Villas – 234 m2
- 2 Frangipani Ocean Front Pool Villas – 234 m2
- 1 Presidential Ocean Front Villa – 468 m2
Every villa offers the following amenities:
- satellite TV
- CD/DVD player
- direct dial telephone
- hairdryer, bath robes, mosquito nets, personal safe
- tea and coffee making facilities
- broadband internet access
- air-conditioning and overhead fans
- private swimming pool (30 – 35 m2 and 1.2 m deep)
- wicker chairs and day bed on the pool deck
The Residence Zanzibar offers the following services:
- Butler service
- In-villa complimentary amenities will include bottled water, coffee and a choice of herbal teas
- Complimentary sorbets, iced water and fruit skewers offered on the beach
- 24-hour in-villa dining (surcharge applies)
- Bicycles for each villa
- A huge swimming pool (41 m x 14 m)
- DVD Library
- Golf buggy transportation
- In-house laundry and dry cleaning
- Broadband Internet access in villas
- Tour and excursion service
The Dining Room (For breakfast, lunch and dinner)
This central restaurant offers international dishes with a hint of Zanzibar “spice”.
The Pavilion Restaurant (Dinner 7.00pm – 10.30pm)
Dinner is filled with the warmth and colours of Zanzibar and brings to life the very best of Middle-Eastern, Greek, Turkish and Mediterranean food.
Beach & Poolside (Lunch 12 noon – 4.00pm)
The lunch menu includes a selection of salads, fresh seafood, fritters and pasta.
In-villa private dining (available for breakfast, lunch and dinner)
Guests can enjoy the elegant and refined experience of dining on their private deck (extra cost for the delivery).
Sundown Special (6.00pm – 7.30pm)
Cocktails and canapés are served around the pool or on the Pontoon.
The Library Bar
Guests will step back into colonial splendour and follow Dr Livingstone’s journey. They can leaf through books whilst indulging in an old malt whisky or a more traditional aperitif.
The Dining Room Bar
The Dining Room Bar gives a taste of old Persia with local wood and a hammered copper bar.
The following complimentary watersports, landsports and activities are available at The Residence Zanzibar:
- Tennis Court
- Fitness Centre
- Kayaks, Pedal boats and HobieCats
The following activities can be arranged at an additional charge:
- Kite surfing
- Deep-sea fishing
- Dolphin safari
- Dhow cruise
- Scuba diving
Validity: 31st May 2021
Terms and Conditions Apply