Our exceptionally spacious Prime Rooms are presented in traditional Swahili style featuring traditional niches, fretwork cabinets and brightly coloured coastal cotton soft furnishings in cool blue. The four-poster beds are draped in mosquito nets and are generously king-sized.
Steps from the Indian Ocean surf, Baharia offers a selection of international dishes and inspired interpretations of traditional Swahili recipes. Guests are also welcome to enjoy Baharia’s weekly Swahili banquets by the pool.
- Stone Town, Spice Tour, visits to the Sultan’s baths, slave caves and slave market
- Diving on one of the world’s most renowned dive sites
- Dhow trips and idyllic island escapes, dolphin, turtle and whale watching
- Swahili feasts with Taarab music
- Conference and event facilities
- Swimming pool and pool deck
- Live music nightly
- Treatment rooms
*Terms & Conditions apply